Chance of rain 60%. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Salthill. Text weather page will allow you to get a weather text summary for next 14 days and weather chart page displays weather pattern like temperature, wind speed, gust, pressure, etc. Low 5ºC. (More Info), This refers to the sustained average wind speed, normally averaged over a period of 10 minutes for up to 3 hrs. Partly cloudy. Use escape to clear. On holiday but what will the weather be like in Salthill? Chance of rain 40%. Scattered frost possible. Showers. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Mostly cloudy. Minimum temperatures of -2 to +3 degrees, coldest in the south and east of the country with frost forming overnight. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. The coming 14 days will The current forecast indicates Wednesday 11th will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 9.0mm. Winds SSW and variable. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Partly cloudy. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Cool, wet and windy Showers. After a cold start, maximum temperatures will reach 9 to 11 degrees in mostly light west to northwest breezes. (More Info), The value given is a total predicted for the previous 3 hrs and includes the time of the forecast being looked at. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Expect 0.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Chance of rain 60%. Expect 0.2 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. High 11ºC. High 11ºC. Showers. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. High 10ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain. Current Conditions, Rainfall, Temperature, Wind, Weather Outlook By using our website you are consenting to our use of cookies in accordance with Showers. Low 9ºC. Low 10ºC. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Low 9ºC. Mostly cloudy. read more . Maximum temperatures will range 10 to 12 degrees in light southerly or variable breezes. Low 10ºC. Limerick - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Current Conditions, Rainfall, Temperature, Wind, Weather Outlook (More Info), The relative humidity is the percent of saturation humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density. Showers. Long range weather outlook for Salt Hill includes 14 day forecast summary: The next 14 day outlook for Salt Hill shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 11°C, with a high for the two weeks of 16°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 6th. Peer-reviewed journal articles by Met Éireann staff members, Phenomenal Seas on 27th-28th October 2020, Howling Halloween: Very wet and windy weather on the way. Early frost and fog will give way to another dry day, tomorrow Thursday, with long spells of sunshine for many. Showers. The, Updated 1500, Thursday 29/10/2020